NAB Staff Club Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the NAB Staff Club website.
In these Terms & Conditions
- 'We', 'our' and 'us' refers to NAB Staff Club Ltd ABN 61 092 930 599.
- 'You' and 'Your' means the member that is the NAB employee (permanent or contractor) with a current membership number.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- In order to access the products and services provided by NAB Staff Club, you must be a member. To become a member, you must be a NAB employee and eligible for membership in accordance with the constitution of NAB Staff Club Ltd.
- As a NAB Staff Club member you agree to pay $4.50 per fortnight. This fee will be deducted from your fortnightly pay via NAB Payroll or your nominated bank account.
- A NAB employee (permanent employee or contractor) can join the NAB Staff Club by completing the 'Join The Staff Club' form on our website or by opting in when being Onboarded as a new employee.
- A member needs to create a password when using the website for the first time. It is your responsibility to ensure your password is kept confidential. Sharing your log in details or letting other members or non-members utilise your account is strictly prohibited.
- Our products and services are intended for use by members within Australia only and all deliveries are made within Australia only.
- In order to cancel your membership, you must give a two weeks' notice to the NAB Staff Club team by e-mailing email@example.com. Please make sure to provide your 8 digit employee number and your full name. Membership cancellations are processed on a fortnightly basis. No membership fee refunds will be issued.
- It is the member's responsibility to inform the NAB Staff Club when they are leaving NAB and request a membership cancellation accordingly. No membership fee refunds will be issued if you fail to notify us.
- Please be aware that you must remain a member for a minimum of 12 months if you have purchased a discounted Annual Myki Pass or purchased tickets to a heavily subsidised event, such as the Gala Ball.
- To be eligible for an Associate Membership with the NAB Staff Club you must be a member of the NAB Retired Officers Club and you must also have been a member of the NAB Staff Club prior to retirement. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- An order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase products or services for the price (plus any delivery fee) as specified.
- You will be provided with an order number when you submit your order. The order number is required when contacting us about your order.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time.
- When we accept an order, it constitutes an agreement by us to supply the products and services under these terms.
- If we reject an order, we will notify you of the reason via email within 5 business days. We will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for the rejection of an order.
- If we reject an order and your payment has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in respect of that order.
- From time to time, some products on the website may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your order. If this happens, we will use reasonable efforts to either source the product or contact you within 5 business days to come to an alternative arrangement.
- We reserve the right not to honour any incorrect offers represented on the website made by genuine or system error.
- You acknowledge and agree that all pictures and images of products displayed on the website are for illustrated purposes only and the sizes, colours and dimensions may differ in real life.
- Price and Payment
- We reserve the right to change or alter prices for products on the website without notice to you. If you have already submitted an order at a particular price, there will be no change or alteration to that price (except in the instance of genuine or system error).
- You can pay for products and services by credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Our payment gateway is NAB Transact.
- NAB Staff Club gift cards can be used as a form of tender for purchases made on the website.
- You will receive an order confirmation by email once payment has been processed.
- Delivery and Delivery Fees
- We use Australia Post to deliver our products. You agree that your delivery details will be supplied to Australia Post for the purpose of delivering your products.
- We deliver to your home or work address.
- We aim to achieve the following delivery time frames: Australia wide (including capital cities and most regional areas) 4-7 business days; regional Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory 7-10 business days.
- Some products are supplied to you directly from our suppliers. These products are identified as such on the website and different terms might apply.
- Supplier direct products are delivered separately to other products in an order and may incur an additional delivery fee as specified on our website.
- Risk and title in the products passes to you on the date and time of Australia Post pick up of the products.
- Promotions and Discounts
- Products, services, prices and promotions offered on our website may change at any time without notice.
- All references to times in promotions are based on the local time in Melbourne, Australia - unless stated otherwise.
- Fair Use Policy
Our Fair Use Policy is intended to ensure that our members do not use our services, products or offers in an excessive, unreasonable or fraudulent manner. Such use may impact the quality or reliability of our services, products or offers to other members. Our Fair Use Policy applies when you use any of our services, products or offers. We retain the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy at any time in our sole discretion.
You must not use any of our services, products or offers in a way that we deem to be excessive (in our sole discretion.)
In relation to pre-paid store cards:
We consider that purchasing more than $1,500 of pre-paid store cards (for all stores combined) in any one calendar month or more than $18,000 of pre-paid store cards (for all stores combined) in any 12 month period is excessive use. Any use over these amounts is deemed excessive.
We will notify you if we deem your use to be excessive, and in breach of our Fair Use Policy and may ask you to reduce your purchase accordingly.
If you continue to attempt to use the service at excessive levels following this request, we may suspend or cancel your access to the services, products or offers immediately and without any prior warning or notice given to you.
You must not use any of our services, products or offers in a way that we deem to be excessive.
Unreasonable and Commercial Use:
Without restricting what is meant by “unreasonable” we will supply services, products and offers to you for the purpose of your own personal and domestic use only. We will consider unreasonable use of the services, products or offers to be:
1. Using the services, products or offers for business or commercial purposes;
2. Wholesale sale or distribution of the services, products or offers to any other person or entity.
Where we consider your use of the services, products or offers is for business or commercial purposes we will notify you and ask you to modify your use of the services, products or offers. If you do not modify your use of the services, products or offers we may suspend or cancel your access to those services, products or offers immediately and without any prior warning or notice given to you.
Without any limitation, we consider in our sole discretion, that the following uses are uses for business or commercial purposes and outside the Fair Use Policy:
- You purchase services, products or offers for the purposes of resale, resupply or commercial exploitation; or
- You purchase services, products or offers to use as payment to third parties for other services supplied to you; or
- You purchase services, products or offers for reasons other than for reasonable personal or domestic use; or
- You purchase services, products or offers to use in your business or a direct family member’s business; or
- You purchase services, products or offers to be provided as prizes, commission, compensation or incentives in a competition, promotion or offer.
- Tickets (Theatre, Concert, Sporting, Events)
- We purchase tickets through various third party sellers on behalf of members as a service to the members. You agree that any claim with respect to the event for which a ticket was issued is to be the responsibility of the event producer, venue or third party supplier.
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the third party seller. If a refund is made, we may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- You acknowledge any right reserved by a third party in connection with the holding of the event to alter artists and or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for replacement of tickets. We reserve the right not to replace tickets.
- In addition to any terms and conditions imposed by the third party seller, tickets are for the personal use of members and their guests and may not, without the prior written consent of us be resold or offered for sale at a premium of used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes or to enhance the demand for other products or services, either by original purchaser or subsequent bearer.
- The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- Where concessions are applicable for you or your guest, suitable and valid identification must be provided.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a NAB Staff Club organised event for any reason. If an event is postponed your tickets shall remain valid for the date of the postponement, however you may request a full refund if you are not able to attend the postponed event. If an event is cancelled, tickets shall be refunded in full.
- We reserve the right to take video recordings and photographs at any event