Cancel your Myki

Please find below the steps to cancel your Myki. 
You will need to contact PTV (1800 800 007) and request to cancel your card. They will be able to arrange a refund for you directly to your personal bank account. Sometimes they will suggest they can transfer the balance directly to the NAB Staff Club but this would add an extra step to the process as we would then need to transfer it to you, so please let them know you need them to transfer it into your own account.
IMPORTANT: Please click here to understand how PTV calculate refunds for partially used passes.
Please note there is a non-refundable administration fee of $67.50  included in the total cost of your Annual Pass. This covers the administrative work the NAB Staff Club do to provide the Myki cards, including requesting Payroll to have the loan set up for you and liaising with the PTV team on your behalf. This amount is included in the price of the pass and deducted as part of the interest free loan set up by Payroll. 
Once you have received the refund from PTV, you will then need to transfer the balance of your outstanding loan to Payroll. You can check what the outstanding balance is on your payslip. Please email for the bank details. Once this is done, you will need to raise a query via the Colleague Connect portal to advise the outstanding balance of your loan has been transferred. 
The Payroll Team will then close out your loan and cease the deductions.

Please email if you have any questions.